Senior Helper Services – In-Home Assistance for Elderly Adults
Home Helper Services for Seniors in Grande prairie Ab Ottawa On Toronto On
As we age, having a little extra help can make a world of difference.
Do you or an elderly loved one need a helping hand around the house?
For seniors, everyday household chores and personal care activities become increasingly more difficult over time, forcing many seniors to surrender their independence and sometimes, their dignity. Fortunately, for residents of the “Grande Prairie in-home nursing” help and assistance is just a phone call away. Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care has senior helpers available to provide your elderly loved one with that little bit of extra help they may need around the house.
Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care” is committed to providing comprehensive senior helper services, home care aids and senior companions, who can assist you or a loved one in maintaining their personal safety, cognitive well-being, social independence and sense of dignity.
Our senior helper services take many different forms. This includes senior companions who can chat and spend quality time with elderly clients who suffer from isolation and loneliness to senior caregivers that can help with a range of personal care activities and assist with different tasks around the house.
We understand that each client has a unique set of needs, so at Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care, we’re available to work one-on-one with each individual and their families to provide the senior care services that you need to enjoy a happy, healthy and fulfilling life!
Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care” offers long-term or short-term senior helper services, including:
· Help for a few hours or days per week;
· Regularly scheduled daily assistance;
· Transportation to social events or medical appointment;
· Live-in caregivers providing 24-hour senior helper services;
· Respite care to relieve a primary caregiver.
Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care’ highly trained senior helpers can provide assistance with many day-to-day tasks, including:
· Help with bathing, grooming and personal care
· Assistance with toileting, incontinence care and personal hygiene
· Meal preparation and feeding assistance
· Help with household chores and light housekeeping tasks
· Help running errands and transportation to appointments
· Traveling with the family to provide support while on a trip or vacation
· Medication reminder
· Companionship services to ward off feelings of loneliness and isolation
We invite you to contact Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care to schedule a free; no obligation home care needs assessment so we can develop a personalized care plan for your senior loved one.
For additional information on our 24/7 care services, please contact Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care by calling;
Your wellbeing is the heart of our business!
GRANDE PRAIRIE AB OTTAWA ON TORONTO ON
780-831-1304 613-693-0721 416-465-0947