Home Health Aide
Today, you can choose the latter. In fact, you can opt for seeking better health care options and receive care in various settings. Home health care makes this possible. And at Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care, you get exactly what you expect: excellent home health care with outstanding care professionals caring for you.
When your health eventually gets the better of you, you either submit to difficulties or seek better options. Home health aides assist clients who are unable to care for themselves.
Personal care aides work with physically or mentally challenged individuals who need help with daily tasks and chores, working in places such as residential care facilities, hospices, and clients’ homes. Typically, there are no education or licensure requirements for becoming a personal care aide, although optional certification programs are available.
- Staff for Long Term or Short-Term Assignments
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Health Aide
- Personal Care Aide
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPR/FA, 1 & 2 (within 6-12 months of hire), and CPI certification
- Any state-mandated certification
- Minimum 1+ year(s) professional or personal experience supporting individuals with disabilities, mental illnesses, or challenging behaviors
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license, provide current registration and insurance, and have a driving record with no more than 2 points within the last 3 years
- Must be over 21 years old
Our home health aides are part of our legacy and the fulfillment of a tradition of quality at Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care. The success of a patient’s health largely depends on his or her access to quality home health aide services. At our agency, we ensure that such patients access just what they need to address their home health needs.
We design our services to meet all your needs ranging from Private Duty/Home Care, Immediate Nursing coverage from major hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and psychiatric centers. Services can be provided by professionals such as these are the services currently included in the home health aide program:
Assistance with personal hygiene and daily living tasks
- Personal Care Service
- Companions Care Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Meal preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Fall Prevention
- Mobility Assistance
- Laundry Services
- Escorted Transportation to and from medical appointments.
At Sovereign Ease, all of us participate to provide great service to our clients.
YOUR WELLBEING IS THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS!
GRANDE PRAIRIE AB OTTAWA ON TORONTO ON
780-831-1304 613-693-0721 416-465-0947