developmental-disabilitiesDevelopmental disability care.

Support services for intellectual disability. What is? Developmental disability is a diverse group of chronic conditions that are due to mental or physical impairments. Developmental disabilities cause individuals living with them many difficulties in certain areas of life, especially in “language, mobility, learning, self-help, and independent living”. those people who has intellectual disability needs help. Sovereign Ease’s Supporting Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities & Mental Illness.

An intellectual or developmental disability affects a person’s ability to live, attend school, and work independently. A person may need support with cooking, banking, transportation, social situations, health care visits, and jobs. Three of the best-known intellectual or developmental disabilities are Down syndrome, autism, and traumatic brain injury (TBI). Sovereign Ease care for people who has an intellectual or developmental disability. It could be a child, an adult child who lives at home with his or her parents, or even an adult sibling. Sovereign Ease’s assessing and enhancing the quality of life of people with intellectual or Developmental Disabilities.

Approach to improved health

When we are taking for your loved ones who has an intellectual or developmental disability, we are considered a caregiver. Sovereign Ease provides basic care for a person who has intellectual or developmental disability. As a Care Service Provider, or caregiver, but not limited care. We are doing the following things for clients:

  • bathing
  • dressing
  • feeding
  • cooking
  • shopping
  • paying bills
  • running errands
  • giving medicine
  • keeping him or her company
  • providing emotional support
  • driving

Some people who have an intellectual or developmental disability have speech and communication problems. This is especially a problem when communicating with doctors or dentists. Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care speak on behalf of the person who we are caring for to help.

Here are a few positions we take to help:

We explain to the doctor about the person’s current and past health issues. Create a “health journal” in a notebook for the client we are taking care for and bring it to doctor’s appointments.

Caregiver who Escott client. Tell the doctor about any medicine the client is currently taking. Bring the medicines to the appointment or create a list of all of them. Include information about when and how often the that client we are caring for takes the medicine. We usually also write down the strength of the medicine (for example, does the person staff is caring for take 150 mg or 200 mg?).

Tell the doctor about any noticeable side effects the person you are caring for has from the medicine(s).

Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care tell the staff don’t be afraid to ask questions.

As a health care provider, caregiver, we have more involved in our client’s medical needs. All we client a child under the age of 18 who has an intellectual or developmental disability, we take all the medical decisions. A child client, adult, he or she may need someone appointed to make his or her medical decisions. These must be declared in a legal document called a “durable power of attorney” for medical decisions. The document allows that person to make health care decisions for the client. The appointed person should talk to the doctor about treatment decisions or end-of-life care for the patient. The doctor should write these decisions in the client’s medical chart.

On behalf of family, parent, Sovereign Ease Caregiver & Nursing Care staff talk with loved one’s doctor to find local resources that help the client we are caring for get the social services he or she needs to have a meaningful life in your community. This would include, transportation, education, and health care.